Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
16 soon !!

Just got back home not long from Orchard!! *haha* Again? Yea.. Went there with Shimin, Kk and Jem. Before that, met my aunt before organ. Yup! 100 bucks as a birthday prezzie. Woa! And.. Got a new denim skirt. *haha* Oh yea! I have my birthday prezzie in advance. *haha* Thanks to Jem, Kk and Shimin for getting me that Roxy shorts. *haha* It's so expensive!! They said i must wear it on my birthday! *haha* Sure! I will ! (provided you guys not gonna make me dirty) We saw Weijie and Derek at Heeren. Yup! Just Hi and Bye. *haha* Then, just walk around and around. Yup! Then, we went to Town Park and play swing! *haha* We were singing and swinging then stoning. *haha* Then, Jem and I were crazy singing "Milkshake" *haha* It was damn funny! After that, went to take bus home. Gosh! There's this group of Ah lians who know me but I don't know who the hell are they. Saw them once at Suntec when I was out with Christian and friends. They asked if i'm from Haising. Then, today, they followed me back! Crap! It's a long story.. Somehow they know Mel and Verna and Christian. *haha* Anyway, who cares. Yuppy! I had a great day! Minus the moments whereby the Ah lians and Ah bengs who followed me. One of the guy was like ask her turn around and smile at Nick. *haha* Dumb!

-1 more day to go-

With love, on Sunday, October 16, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse